Every tourist on arrival at the starting point of the route passes briefing with the guide-wire. acquainted in more detail:
* On Route
* Security Measures on the route
* Provision of equipment
After reading and listening to lectures tourist is obliged to make an entry in the «Journal of the briefing» that he agreed with the proposed terms and conditions of the route. All disputed issues must be resolved before the release of the route.
Route is always the same, (fallback is used only in bad weather conditions or emergency situations).
On the tour guide-wire is man manager. He has the right to make any decisions aimed at fulfilling the duties of a guide-wire, up to removal from the tourist routes, creating a tense atmosphere in the group, abusing alcohol or drugs at the expense of others. In this case, the compensation is not paid to the tourist.
If the tourist does not agree with the menu on the route, the additional purchase of products made at his expense.
Upon receipt of tourist equipment, the tourist must do its inspections and the corresponding entry in the journal instruction (the receipt). All disputes will be settled on the spot before entering the route. During the passage of the tourist route is responsible for obtaining the equipment before putting it to the guide-wire.
P A T I M A K
Safety on the mountain and walking tours
With the passage of the mountain and hiking trails in the whole group and every tourist must obey the guide-wire.
2. A tourist shall:
— Do not delay the output of the group to the route in the morning with halts;
— On the technically challenging areas: steep climbs the grassy slopes and scree to move dense group;
— On the steep mountain terrain is not located one above the other;
— In the case of displacement of the stone to give a command «stone», if he threatens someone from the group. The same, if you notice a stone at the top, flying down the slope;
— Upon receipt of the command «stone» dodge it or to hide behind a rock or large stone backpack;
— Do not deviate from the path and not lose visual contact with the group;
— Monitor the state of the legs and in the event of the possible formation of calluses, pressure sores, abrasions to prevent the guide-wire and stop the movement, change the shoes and protect dangerous places plaster, bandage, etc .;
— In crossings to release the lap belt and a shoulder strap of a backpack;
— On the glacier to move in the tracks of the guide-conductor and not to approach the edge of the crack; without the permission of the guide-wire is not quilting of the bunch;
— Do not climb steep ice without the «cats» and insurance;
-When Moving through the woods not reject the branches of the trees on the value that provides threat to going after. If this happens, then warn overtaking.
3. prohibited on the route:
— On the snow and glacier shoot sunglasses, even in bad weather;
— Swim in mountain rivers and lakes;
— Leaving the camp without the permission of the guide-wire in the difficult terrain, even within sight;
— Climb on the slopes without a guide-wire;
— Use a campfire quickly flammable substances;
— Campfires in unequipped locations;
— Eat unfamiliar mushrooms, berries, herbs and substandard or accidentally purchased from locals food;
— Eat while moving spirits;
— Deck, break-growing trees and bushes, scattering debris, candy wrappers from sweets and other wrapping objects; you need to carry them with him to the burning in the fire.
4. To guide-wire shall be entitled:
To stop movement, changing to an alternate route, return to the main and spare bases or in the nearest towns with a sharp deterioration in the weather, during natural disasters and emergencies and other circumstances that make further progress along the route dangerous. In this guide-wire action is discussed and the claims on them are not satisfied.
5. Tourists should know that the mountain (pedestrian) sports route has risk factors and a real threat to human health and life, located in a mountain environment. In the mountains are possible hot or cold, with their sharp differences and differences in barometric pressure, thunderstorms, rockfalls, avalanches of ice, avalanches and mudslides.
6. Mount affect tourists ultraviolet radiation, from which the snow and glacier need to protect not only the eyes but also the exposed parts of the body. Their cover is a protective cream or use gauze masks.
On halts not to abuse sunbathing.
Safety on the water tour.
On alloy means is only buttoned to buckle wearing lifejackets. Particular attention is paid to the buttoning of the lower (groin) belts. To remove saved vest alloy facility, located on the water it is strictly prohibited.
2. All parts of the river have secure engagement with a vessel. In knee boarding -to belts, during normal landing in the stirrups or protruding parts of the frame, on the bottom of the raft in a special harness. In large shafts use the additional support of one or two hands, not letting go with oars. The raft you can go to the bottom and hold on to the bottom rail.
3. A roll overboard paddle not to throw, to take steps to retain for alloy tool (there are special railing). If you can not get closer to the alloy means, then calmly go in his direction, using a rowing oar. Spas vest provides finding your head above the water surface, but in large waves, plums and possible entanglement barrels water. Do not panic, before tilting the wave crest inhale the air and hold your breath. A person can hold their breath for at least 15 sec., This time is enough for the passage of the crest of the wave. When driving towards the coast, consider the displacement of the jet. Over you will be referred to the middle of the river. Use counterflows reaching the shore. Know that a man is swimming in the water faster than uncontrolled vessel. When approaching the shore Avoid the island abrupt stops at the bottom, in order to avoid jamming of the foot or bounce.
4. When you try to coup vessel without losing hold of the oars and the ship, being under it, move to one side, while pushing and holding the ship. Climbs on better ship inverted from the stern of the nose or on the raft with the boards. Got himself — help someone.
5. The mountain river you can swim under the supervision of a guide-wire in place of life jackets and with a low current or countercurrent, spot indicates the guide-wire.
6. When leaving the camping sites in leisure tell the guide where you are going. One can be absent in the line of sight distance. Long-term yields to hold at least two people, and the need to eliminate climbing.
DO in the evening and night time to approach the shore rocks. If you get lost during radial exit, drive down the gorge or raspadku that lead to the river, further along the river towards the campsite.
7. Kindle Fires only in designated smoking areas guide for the old bonfire. When leaving the camping area clean of debris and pour water over coals.
8. When using a camp bath legs should be protected shoes. Stay away from the stove, select the stable positions.
9. Visiting the settlements located in the clothes, not shocking the locals.
10. Do not leave unattended alloy tools, paddles, backpacks, personal belongings, especially in places frequented by locals.
11. Overnight in the field to remove all equipment under the awning tents, bind to each other and to bind to the tents, as LLP <Rakhmanov> is not responsible for the safety of personal belongings, documents, jewelry, not handed over for safekeeping to the guide-wire. Especially careful you have to be the last day of the trip.
12. Due to the alloy should be raised to the bank and necessarily tied initial end. They should be in line of sight with the camp.
13. Firmly tie all things to the alloy means, pay special attention to sealing and binding to draybegov alloy tools.
14. Alloy You should have: at least 2 sets of warm clothing and footwear, kurtku- protection from rain, sun, no less than 4 pairs of socks, cup, spoon, cup, knife, personal hygiene items, matches in the Hermetic packaging .
15. To carry out instructions and guide-wire command.
16. Do not drink alcoholic beverages while on the alloy means or before the alloy.
17. Know that the sports tour is a real threat to human health and life, located in a natural environment.
Safety on a horse-drawn tour.
Horse Trail members should observe the following rules:
— Clean and thoroughly cleaned of debris parking space. Candy wrappers, wrappers, paper carry with them and burn in places overnight.
— Metal cans to burn in the fire, if they do not flammability, after firing stones to flatten and put in place bonfire.
— Do not eat unfamiliar mushrooms, berries, herbs and substandard or accidentally purchased from locals food.
— Do not use while driving from alcohol.
— Not to go on casual riding, boating, rafting.
— Do not place the night in an inconsistent guide-conductor and not specifically designated place.
— Not to ride bareback, call in a low-growing branches of the trees, throwing occasion of hands, wind the occasion on his hands, feet start deep in the stirrups.
2. It is strictly prohibited cutting, breaking-growing trees, shrubs, individual green branches, throw garbage in the forest.
3. movement and stops are strictly prohibited chaotic cluster of horses, if necessary, the concentration of the riders at the stop, the column is rearranged in a line.
4. When driving on a forest should not take the horse from the tree, resting in his hand. It is necessary to monitor the height of the branches, protecting his head.
5. pack horses should be conducted, or holding it in his right hand a reason or tied by the tail seat. It is prohibited in this wind the occasion pack-horse to hand sweep over the loop, associated with a reason tied to the seat and the saddle bows.
6. When making a horse movements of its own motion — the transition to a more high-spirited pace — you must calmly, confidently and vigorously dial occasion and stop its initiative at the very beginning. Later, it is much harder to do. If the horse is out of the submission should try to stay in the saddle and stop her, making movement around the circle. The head of the campaign (guide-wire) is required to immediately help the tourist, to seize his horse.
7. In crossing the river need to free his feet from the stirrups, unbuckle the waist belt of a backpack. Do not fit the horse. If the horse swam, it is necessary to jump off the side of her course and holding a saddle.
8. Do not leave the horse tied to graze at night on a steep sklone.Turist should know that the head of the campaign have the right to stop the movement to change the route to a spare, come back to the basic and intermediate base or in the nearest towns with a sharp deterioration in the weather during natural disasters and in other circumstances that make further movement route dangerous.
Activity leader (guide-wire) are not discussed, and claims on them are not satisfied.
List of personal equipment for active tours
2. Sleeping Bag
3. Tourist mat — karimat
5. trekking boots
6. indoor shoes (lightweight running shoes)
7. windbreaker (balonevaya light jacket and pants)
10. warm jacket
11. warm sweater
12. Warm socks (2 pair)
13. Beanie sports
14. Cap Sun
15. A light sweat pants
17. cotton socks (2 pair)
19. The light cloak
20. Ointment against mosquitoes